According to the Center Of Disease Control and Prevention, there is an estimated one in five people who suffer from a sleep disorder, sleep deprivation being the most prevalent sleep disorder of them all. Sleep is vitally important to physiological and psychological health. If you are not getting a healthy 8 hours of sleep each night you may experience a host of disadvantageous symptoms.
- Tired after Sleep
- Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Memory and Concentration Problems
- Appetite fluctuations
Causes of Sleep Deprivation
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Uncomfortable Sleeping Environment
- Develop a good sleeping pattern. Sleep for eight hours a night and do not deviate from this plan, even if it is the weekend. Upsetting the pattern will confuse your body, and can make developing a good sleep routine very difficult.
- Eat at least three hours before bedtime. Food passing through the gastrointestinal tract is going to stimulate the heart rate and metabolism, and this will make it difficult for you to fall into a deep and comfortable sleep.
- Exercise at least three hours before you go to sleep. It is necessary to fatigue your body, but be careful not to do it right before bed. Exercise stimulates adrenalin which will make sleeping very difficult.
- Alleviate stress. Take a few moments before bed to breathe deeply and meditate. Simply taking walks through the day will also help to relieve tension.
Discover Gel Matrix™ – the only sleep surface that can “sense” out and relieve pressure points! Gel Matrix™:
- Relaxes under pressure points up to 80% better than foam
- Eliminates most tossing and turning
- Is 100% non-toxic – no off-gassing
- Optimizes deep, healing sleep
- Ships with the best warranty in the industry