Many Americans suffer from chronic pain due to a variety of conditions. Whether your job involves manual labor or sitting behind a computer all day, your body is tired at the end of the day. Finding the right mattress can be the difference between worsened chronic pain and relief from chronic pain. If you suffer from muscle cramps, back or neck pain, or general aches and pains, you will benefit from sleeping on a therapeutic mattress. Costs for therapeutic mattresses will typically be higher than traditional mattresses, but the health benefits are the ultimate payoff.
Therapeutic vs. Ordinary Mattresses
People spend about eight hours a night in their beds, so its surprising that so many individuals search for the cheapest mattress options available. Often, people don’t treat their mattresses as an investment. Consumers are often willing to spend thousands of dollars on a flat-screen television but will cut corners when buying a mattress. Mattresses are directly related to the health of our posture, spinal cords, and sleep requirements, so when purchasing a mattress, consider it a medical investment.
Ordinary mattresses lack proper support and often cause improper spine alignment. Sleeping with a twisted spine can create back problems or make existing back issues worse. Therapeutic mattresses were developed based on hospital bed designs, offering both support and comfort. When shopping for a new mattress, consider a therapeutic design for improved health.
How Much Do Therapeutic Mattresses Cost?
Pricing for therapeutic mattresses vary significantly, based on materials, size, and overall design. When shopping for a mattress, you should also be cognizant of false advertising. Many mattress companies label their products as “therapeutic” when, in fact, they are not. The term is good for marketing, but companies often cut corners to save money and produce inadequate designs.
Most therapeutic mattresses range in price from $3,000 to $10,000. Some low-end models fall below this threshold. Be wary if you are considering a therapeutic mattress for less than $3,000. Chances are good that the mattress is low-quality and high in toxicity. Companies selling their products for this amount cut corners, using the cheapest materials available. A high-quality therapeutic mattress will have its own unique design, be nontoxic, and have recommendations from health professionals. Be sure to do your research before committing to a mattress purchase.
Intellibed offers six different mattress designs, all containing our patented Gel Matrix™. Intellibed makes all of its mattresses from nontoxic materials and they will not release volatile organic chemicals into the environment. Our mattresses come with a 20-year warranty and are guaranteed not to sag.
- Numea Azure Queen Size, $3,799. This mattress is our most cost-effective option and offers Gel Matrix™, limited motion control and a 20 year no-sag warranty. We recommend this mattress for those on a limited budget but still in need of a high-quality mattress.
- Numea Sapphire Queen Size, $4,199. Like the Azure model, this mattress has Gel Matrix™ but also offers advanced motion control and a premium comfort feel. It is a fabulous choice for a mid-range therapeutic mattress.
- Numea Indigo Queen Size, $5,499. The Indigo mattress contains two layers of Gel Matrix™, offering firm support but extra softness on pressure points. With advanced motion control and an ultimate luxury feel, this bed is a perfect investment for better spinal health.
- Aluxa Twilight, $5,599. Aluxa Twilight is part of our luxury collection and contains Gel Matrix™, advanced motion control, and cooling-technology fabric. The wrapped coil springs offer ultimate motion control.
- Aluxa Nightfall, $6,099. The Nightfall design includes Gel Matrix™ and a Serene Comfort Quilt with Cooling Technology Fabric surrounds it for extra comfort.
- Aluxa Midnight, $8,099. Many customers begin with our inexpensive options but return to us for this upgrade. This premium style mattress has two layers of Gel Matrix™, cooling fabric, premium body support, and is the ultimate in luxury.
Choosing a Therapeutic Mattress
There are many options to consider when shopping for a new mattress but be sure to view the purchase as an investment in health. Choose a mattress that is firm and soft, supportive of all parts of your spinal cord, and is also nontoxic. More than 1,000 physicians and chiropractors
recommend our mattresses with high-quality mattress options and they are best mattresses on the market. Contact us today for a no-pressure conversation to discuss options available to suit your needs and budget. We will work with you to obtain no-interest financing, if needed.